...out of Boredom, Paralysis and Anger.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Musicbox #1











The theme of the excape fascinates me to the point that I'm plannig to read something about it soon. 
I'm currently searching for a book on the this topic, something that would sound like " The motif of the excape
 in modern litterature ", but I would equally enjoy reading an essay on the iconography of the excape in art. 
Well, the above is a clear elaboration of the subject in popular music, as linked to love and relationships 
(..of course..as if anything in popular music wasn't linked to that. It's almost a redundant statement).
 Anyway I could see myself wearing Kanye's entire outfit - that suit is smooth. 
It's also notable that the video is even more interesting, or perhaps has a different taste, 
if ou focus your attention on the ballerina in the front row on the left - 
instead of the eye-catching Tilda Swinton twin sister - her moves are weird!